Friday, May 8, 2009

Yuuup!


(For some reason all of my posts are under J West's screen name, but it's cool, as long as y'all still get good music. Also sorry for being a lil late with all these posts, I didn't have access to a computer for a couple days.)
-Drizzy24

Here are two new songz.....I mean songs by the homie Trey Songz. Both of these are must downloads but I shouldn't have to tell you that, you should know by now. He turns LL Cool J's "Around The Way Girl" into his own lil ditty for the 1st half of the track and then it switches into somethin' serious. He also flips Jermih's "Birthday Sex" into his own track called "First Date Sex" (which he absolutely KILLS), check 'em out and enjoy. Also, be on the lookout for his new album Ready coming real soon...

Grab 'Em Here:
I Need A Girl (Upstairs) (Remix)
First Date Sex


*Updated Links*
I Need A Girl (Upstairs) (Remix)
First Date Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment