Friday, May 8, 2009

So Much De La, So Much Soul...


Man I remember really getting put on De La Soul when the And1 mixtape series was the sh*t and the urine (name that line). I think it was volume 4 when they had a De La Soul song on there with Redman that was pretty tight. I watched those tapes all day and I got my handle tighter just so I could practice all the moves they did. So shouts out to And1 and if you want, check me out on mixtape volume 3. I'm the light skin kid with the fro in the credits at the 4:19 mark lol (I'm serious though)......
Anyway here are two new De La Soul songs that are pretty dope if you're fans of them, which I am. Check 'em out below and enjoy...

Grab 'Em Here:
Forever - De La Soul
Good Morning - De La Soul f. Raheem DeVaughn

*Updated Links*
Forever - De La Soul
Good Morning - De La Soul f. Raheem DeVaughn

No comments:

Post a Comment