Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Up Yall?


Told yall we don't just post hip-hop and r&b exclusives. This is a new joint by Crookers. This is some other-worldly techno type ish. The beat is mesmerizing and I've never been to a rave before, but it feels like it after I listened to this lol. So just give it a couple listens and hopefully you'll see what I mean.

Shouts to PrettyMuchAmazing

Grab it here:
What Up Y'all?



You may have heard of Lykke Li, you may not have. If not then like Clinton Sparks says, "Get Familiar". She has a real distinct voice and some really good songs. This is that smooth zone out type music right here. If you aren't feeling that Crookers joint, but are into alternative, far-left type music you should definitely be feelin' this.

Grab it here:
Tonight (Alternate Version)

*Bonus*
Here is the original version also, I'm not sure which one I like better. I'm leanin' towards this one
>>> Tonight (Original Version)

Be sure to get her album Youth Novels in stores now

No comments:

Post a Comment