Friday, January 30, 2009

New Additions


I know this blog is just starting out and it prolly has gotten no visitors so far but you gotta start at the bottom if you wanna make it to the top right? Anyway, since I'm gonna be busy with school and sports and won't be able to be online all the time, I'm gonna have a couple of my friends help out. While I'll be running the site, my guy Chuck will be helping out with the posts and my guy Jeff will be handling the more technical aspects of the blog. Hopefully we'll get this site up and running at full speed in no time. So check back here daily for all your music needs. It will have everything from the exclusives, to old songs you might have forgot about and everything in between. Rap, Hip-Hop and R&B will be the focus, but don't be surprised to find all sorts of genres of music here. We don't discriminate and neither should you.

Until next time, Drizzy signing off...

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog you have put together. I'm not quite up to date on who's who in the world of music but I like your page. I too have just started a blog, but mine is more a mishmash of things...from my very opinionated view of politics to my art to my poetry to just whatever is on my mind at the moment. My son use to have a punk band and he did underground dj stuff for a while...I always think it's wonderful when young people find a dream and let it have a reality. I do wish you the very best and I would love to come back and see more of how your blog is progressing...till then, have a happy!

    OWW/Claire

    ReplyDelete