Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*Ding*

Man first of all I wanna give a big shout out to Wonda who has been treating this site like some shoulder pads (name that line) for the past few weeks. I really appreciate that and I'm sure those who come to the site do too. I will be back posting on the regular next week so the ResDreams Team will be back in full effect soon.

Ok, now if you haven't downloaded that new Big Sean mixtape yet just scroll down this page a lil bit and pick that up. It is a must download. Here is a track that was on the tracklisting for the mixtape but somehow wasn't on the mixtape, if that makes sense? Anyway it's here now and just like the rest of the mixtape it's good like God with an extra O (name that line)...

Grab It Here:
Okay by Big Sean f. GLC & Chip Tha Ripper

**Bonus***(If Wonda can put up a baby pic that relates to his song post then damnit so can I)*

Man I haven't posted in so long that I had to throw up more than one track, it wouldn't feel right if I didn't. Here is a new joint off of Don Cannon's upcoming mixtape. Lil Wayne goes in on this one and the beat has a nice old-school Run-DMC feel to it, check it out...

Grab It Here:
Fix My Hat by Lil Wayne

**Double Bonus**
Yes that is the President and yes he is giving dap to his wife, wanna fight about it? (name that cartoon) Who came up with the word dap anyway? I mean what implies tha.......nevermind, I would be here all day if I kept talking about this and then there would be no song for you to download. So I apologize......

Here's something new from Moon Man or as he's more commonly known, KiD CuDi. Dude is blowing up and I Poke Her Face is easily one of the top songs of 09, so check out his latest work below...

Grab It Here:
Daps & Pounds by KiD CuDi

No comments:

Post a Comment